The Complete Life's Little Instruction Book. (Daqui.)
1. Every day show your family how much you love them with your words, with your touch, and with your thoughtfulness.
2. Lie on your back and look at the stars.
3. Practice empathy. Try to see things from other people’s point of view.
4. Don’t spread yourself too thin. Learn to say no politely and quickly.
5. Accept pain and disappointment as part of life.
6. Don’t expect life to be fair.
7. Never underestimate the power of love.
8. Never underestimate the power of forgiveness.
9. Hear both sides before judging.
10. Be courteous to everyone.
Tão curtinho e tão difícil.
Eu acrescentaria algo como "cherish evey moment"; já que estamos falando do impossível, vamos caprichar.