terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

Pronto, era só o que eu precisava para chorar!

An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Lots of children were waiting in line to get their cheeks painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws. “You’ve got so many freckles, there’s no place to paint!” a girl in the line said to the little fella.

Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head.

His grandmother knelt down next to him. “I love your freckles. When I was a little girl I always wanted freckles, she said, while tracing her finger across the child’s cheek. “Freckles are beautiful!”

The boy looked up, “Really?”

“Of course,” said the grandmother. “Why, just name me one thing that’s prettier than freckles.”

The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma’s face, and softly whispered, “Wrinkles”.

(Daqui. Não deixe de acompanhar esse site.)

2 comentários:

Skull disse...

Yes, very beautiful indeed...
I hope you had a great holiday!

Anselmo disse...

Isso me tranquiliza. Talvez alguma criança, dentro de uns dez anos, me ache fabuloso!

Parafraseando Ari Toledo, acho que vou inscrever meu saco escrotal no próximo concurso de Miss Brasil.

Sim eu sou cético, um pouco cínico até. Mas nunca perco o humor (de gosto duvidoso, sempre).

Up date: apesar de cético, gostei muito do texto. Não me fez chorar, porque eu já estava chorando em função das misérias do mundo.